Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 490

Thread: Random: Random subject thread (NOT insanity)

  1. #91
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *NR-18 comment*

    LOL, Japanese porn movies are hilarious... They feature the weirdest stuff, not as in "bizarre", but as in "funny". Especially any scene featuring Helicopter Man. He honors his name at it. Go figure.

    **

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ December 28, 2003 10:37 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  2. #92
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BTW, just wondering, can you see these characters with your browser/fonts/configuration?

    ? ? ? ? ‼ → ● ○ ► ♥ ☺ ? ? ♀ ∞ ? ? Ω ? ♫ ? ▒

    You should see, from left to right:

    Euro sign, dot in the middle, two less-than signs, thorn (looks like "|o" together), double exclamation mark, right arrow, black circle, white circle, triangle pointing to right, heart, face, upperscore (like "_" but in the top of the line), "...", women sign, infinite sign, "(R)", "AE", omega letter, beta letter, musical note, paragraph sign (looks like an inverted "|P"), and a block which has a B&W matrix so it looks gray.

    I can make these and more Unicode symbols with my custom keyboard (software customized, not special hardware; no special programs/System tray crap either, other than a keyboard definitions editor for Windows).

    Note: In some fonts, the triangle, the face, and the last character, are too small.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ January 08, 2004 10:32 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  3. #93
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Si.

  4. #94
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was wondering because I don't know if you'll be able to see them if I use them.

    ----

    I think I'm the most active poster of our community for the first time ever. (IIRC, most active posters went like this: Dragonrider -&gt; Xellos -&gt; Melfice -&gt; Myself)

  5. #95
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can see them all except the musical sign (which is a box.)

  6. #96
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Out of all 3 systems, GCN has to have the 2 hardest next gen games.

    F-Zero story mode= @_@
    Super Monkey Ball expert mode= *dies*

  7. #97
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    L?A?M?E

    45% of books and mags sold in Japan are manga. That's cool.

    Trials against manga. That's uncool.

    And BTW, I still think the Japanese are weird for censoring hentai/pr0n when it's no longer required by law and westerners who buy it will want to kill them for that.

  8. #98
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Lamers.

  9. #99
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Months ago, a muslim islamic cleric son of a bitch who sadly lives in Spain wrote a book on islam and women. The book explained how to beat women without leaving marks. Here's an example of this piece of shit:

    Quoting muslim son of a bitch mohamed kamal "goatfucker" mustafa:
    The blows should be concentrated on the hands and feet using a rod that is thin and light so that it does not leave scars or bruises on the body
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">This is... I can't find enough swear words to describe it. Terrible. This muslim cleric is the typical case of islamic sexism, which is far from uncommon among the muslims, and the main reason why I despise them (the sexists). This guy is also a women-hating faggot (note: I don't mean to offend homosexuals with this, they haven't done anything for me to call them "islamic").

    The book was being distributed to muslim immigrants living in Spain interested in beating their wives (or should I say pesting it, the ones who come here with their fucking troglodytic piece of shit of a culture to ruin our good country?).

    Of course, once a Spanish got to know about this abominable book, kamal mustafa was sued by a bunch of Spanish women and men, and now he has been sentenced to jail for 15 months and a 2160? ($2736) fine. I think that's the maximum they could give that motherfucker (motherbeater too?), I wish we had a much harsher regulation specifically desgined for islamic sexism. Personally, I would have jailed him for life, and have him cleaning random women's shoes with his islamic tongue forever.

    It sucks large, greasy, oozy cocks what islamic sexists do in their places already, now why do they come HERE and go on with their bullshit? This is civilization, if they come here, they should act civilized! Fuck sexists, they should go home, back to the desert.

    ? Read the news in English | Spanish

    Man I'm SO pissed, indignated, furious. If you believe in god, thank him there are no islamic sexists around because I don't know what I would do to them.

    Edit: Pictures of this guy are available at some goat fucking site I cannot link to because it's against my own rules.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ January 14, 2004 10:06 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  10. #100
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is really terrible. I think he should have received a life sentence too, there is no excusing this. Well...there is, the excuse is that they were raised by god damn immoral, unscrupulous women beaters, and they strive to become the same, believing that these morals are correct - and in time, they will pass on this awful habit to their children. Its a horrible situation, and should make any remotely sane person livid with rage.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •